Designed with full-constellation & dual-frequency tracking capability, 20Hz output rate and DP-filter smooth function, featuring flexible interface and 4G/Bluetooth for communication, the A100 will provide a reliable and efficient vehicle-mounted positioning solution.
1. GPS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1/E5b, SBAS
2. Flexible Interface for External Devices
3. Advanced QUANTUMTM Technology
4. DP-filter Smooth Function
5. Support Maximum 20 Hz RTD/RTK
6. 4G/Bluetooth Communication
7. Overvoltage Protection
- Full-constellation tracking
The A100 is a full-constellation and dual-frequency GNSS receiver, featuring 352 channels for tracking all current satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and SBAS.
- Flexible interface
Equipped with a 14-pin Tyco Ampseal, which can provide 2 RS232 serial ports, a power supply, a PPS output and a CAN Bus.
- 4G/BT communication
Designed with Bluetooth and 4G for wireless connectivity, ensuring easy configuration and data transmission of A100 receiver.