Features and options
• Plasma welded stop collar
• Optional Retaining Chain Kit
• Wake frequency calculations
• Various probe ends and valve types available
For unique applications
• Process analyzing
• Flare stack emissions
• Chemical injection quills
• Waste water analysis
• Potable water quality sampling
• Hot tapping liquid or gas streams
Sample Probe Assembly
The Conax Technologies’ Sample Probe Assembly (SPA) is used to insert and retract an analyzer sample probe or injection quill into a pressurized process through a process
Temperature and pressure ratings
Refer to the appropriate sections of Conax Catalog 5001 for temperature and pressure ratings for static conditions. Pressure ratings are reduced when the sealing fitting cap
is loosened to allow for the insertion or extraction of the Sample Probe
• Optional materials for the Sample Probe Assembly and the Conax Compression Seal Fitting (PG) body (wetted components) are available. Available options include
316L SST, 316 NACE SST, 316L CRN, Monel 405, Hastelloy C276, Inconel 600 and others.
• Sample Probe Assemblies and/or PG fitting bodies can be supplied with a Silcolloy™ 1000 (Silcosteel®-CR) or SilcoNert™ 2000 (Siltek®/Sulfinert®)coating.
• Standard Sealants are PTFE and Grafoil®.Other sealants are available for special applications.Please use Conax Bulletin 6066DS to detail your design needs.