Motor Driven Reels - High Dynamics [HD] Series
Sophisticated speed and torque control are ideal for machines with highly dynamic operation.
Highly efficient components and low starting inertia.
Smooth handling of cable increases cable lifetime and overall system reliability.
Optimal corrosion protection even under aggressive conditions - flanges and reel drum are manufactured from hot dip galvanized steel or stainless steel.
- Spreader reels
- Ship-to-shore (STS) cranes
- Automated stacking cranes
- Rail mounted gantry (RMG) cranes
- Electric rubber tyred gantry (E-RTG) cranes
- Intermodal cranes
- AC motor with magnetic coupler (MAG drive): up to 180 m/min
- Variable frequency controlled (SMART Drive): up to 300 m/min
Winding length: 700 m max
OD of spool:
- Monospiral spool: 1,100 mm - 8,000 mm
- Single layer drum for spreader reels: 1,200 mm
- BNA / A3X: 1,100 Nm - 11,000 Nm
- NCR: 2,500 Nm - 11,000 Nm
Slip ring assembly:
- Power low voltage max: 690 V - 1600 A
- Power high voltage max: 24,000 V - 500 A
- Control max: 500 V - 25 A
- Data: fiber optic, mA
Temperature range: -40 °C - +60 °C