With excellent product design, ULM-400C generates great ROI with its stable performance in high-speed and high-precision processing for various industries. The integration of Conprofe’s ultrasonic machining technology expands the range of processable materials from the commonly used aluminum alloy, stainless steel, etc. to hard-brittle materials like glass, ceramics and HTP composite materials.
✅Advanced Ultrasonic Machining Technology
Ultrasonic machining adds 16k~60kHz vibration to the rotating cutting tool, which effectively reduces cutting forces by over 30%. Rotary ultrasonic machining results in higher material removal rate, improved hole accuracy with superior surface finish and longer tool life vs. traditional machining.
Example: D0.5*5mm Hole Drilling of Glass Showerhead
· 72% cycle time reduction
· 68% edge chipping reduction
· Tool life exceeding 1,200 holes
✅Compact Design with High Rigidity
- The machine excels in rigidity and stability with its gantry structure, one-piece design of crossbeam and column along as well as CAE optimization.
- Taking up only 2.5m2 floor space and weighing merely 2.1 tons, ULM-400C enables more flexible and cost-effective workshop layout planning.
✅High Speed and High Accuracy
With spindle speed up to 40,000rpm, ULM-400C is a perfect solution for workpieces demanding high precision and surface integrity, especially for mirror finish.
✅More Upgrade Options Available
to meet different machining demands and combining more processing operations into one machine:
- T22 tool magazine
- 4th/5th axis rotary table
Contact us for free test cut NOW: email@example.com!