- Supports Sub-1GHz band wireless with excellent transmission distance
- Highly reliable multi-hop communication
- Adaptable to a wide range of temperature
- Windows version of digital I/O driver API-DIO(WDM)
- Easy mounting on DIN rail
- Opto-coupler isolated inputs (compatible with current sink output), Opto-coupler isolated open-collector outputs (current sink type)
- Supports Sub-GHz band wireless with excellent transmission distance
This product converts the I/O digital signais wirelessly in the Sub-GHz band and transmits to the gateway. From the LAN port of a PC, digital signais (12 - 24 VDC) can be easily input or output via the gateway.
The Sub-GHz, with the good wraparound characteristics of radio waves, the transmission distance (about 1 km) can be extended even there are obstacles. Stable communication can be achieved even in the environment where radio waves are mixed. As the product is suitable for long distance communication, network can be constructed on the wide area in the facilities without cable wiring.
- Highly reliable mesh communication
With wireless mesh technology, the communication continues by changing the routes automatically even when disconnection occurs, for example. Communication stability enables the wireless network to be strong against obstacles.
- Adaptable to a wide range of température
This product is capable of operating in the température between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
- Compact design
Compact design, 62.0(W) x 64.0(D) x 24.0(H)mm features flexibility in installation.
- Easy niounting on DIN rail
This product can be mounted on DIN rail with an optional fïxing bracket.