FXE3000 series is an embedded-type wireless LAN board that is compatible with the wireless LAN standards IEEE802.11n/a/b/g and supports wide input power supplies (5 to 30 VDC). Just connecting this product to a LAN port of an LAN-compliant equipment, then the equipment will feature the latest standards-compatible higher security, stable communication and easy maintenance without its OS or CPU.
1. There are several product modules that correspond to USA, Canada, India, Sigapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Europe (R & TTE Directive) and Thailand respectively.
2. You can choose 24 ch (W52/W53/W56/W58 *1) in the 5 GHz (IEEE802.11n/a), and in the 2.4 GHz (IEEE802.11n/b/g), you can choose from 1 to 13ch *2. So, it is possible to design a flexible wireless network to adjust a radio wave interference.
*1: W52: 36,40,44,48ch / W53: 52,56,60,64ch / W56: 100,104,108,112,116,120,124,128,132,136,140ch / W58: 149,153,157,161,165ch
Supported channels are different depending on the country in which the product is used.
*2: Supported channels are different depending on the country in which the product is used.
3. This product supports an AC adapter (sold separately), DC power supplies from 5 to 30 VDC.
4. You can use this product not only as a station (a slave unit), but also as an access point (a master unit) and as a repeater by switching modes.
5. In addition to the certifications for advanced security standards WPA2/WPA and IEEE802.1X, this product is also equipped with our proprietary encryption technology 'WSL', which can be used at the same time as these certifications. MAC address filtering and ESSID hiding are also supported.