BX-320 - Fanless Embedded PC / DIN Rail Mountable / F&eIT Bus / PCIe Bus / Atom E3845 (BayTrail SoC) / DC Power Supply
- Contributes to reducing running costs and energy efficiency
- Compact design
- Fanless design reduces maintenance and inspection work
- Remote power management functions that save operational labor
- Usable as a controller for F&eIT Series measurement, control, and communication devices∗
- Expandable with PCI boards and/or PCI Express boards
Overview / Features
This product is a small, fanless PC for embedding with a palm-size body that can be mounted on a 35mm DIN rail. This product is the successor to the previous BX-300 microcontroller products and it meets the needs of replacing the BX-300 in systems. The exterior of this product has the same dimensions.
Contributes to reducing running costs and energy efficiency
While inheriting the basic functionality of the previous BX-300 Series, this product achieves further decreases in power usage and increases in speed while maintaining sufficient performance by employing a low power platform featuring the Intel? Atom? Processor E3845 for the CPU.
The small chassis (94.0 (W) x 120.0 (D) x 74.7 (H)) is equipped with a variety of interfaces including VGA, USB3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 3, RS-232C x 2, LAN x 2 (1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX), Audio, and the F&eIT I/F (for F&eIT Series device modules). This product is also equipped with a PCIe connector that can be connected to an external expansion chassis. This product has the same dimensions as the previous BX-300 Series products, so it can be swapped into existing systems.