This Single Valve filling machine has been designed specifically to provide accurate economical filling of viscous products for lab work and small scale filling operations.
The Bench Model Single Valve filling machine has been designed specifically to provide accurate economical filling of viscous products for lab work and small scale filling operations. The Bench Model is ideal for filling food sauces, paints, syrups, honey, caulks, etc. The unit features fully pneumatic operation and provides accuracy of up to +/- .05%, by volume dependent on products viscosity and flow characteristics.
The amount of product dispensed is controlled by the length of the piston stroke. Once the stroke length is set, each cycle will discharge the same amount of product into each container. On the intake stroke, the piston draws the product from the supply tank or hopper, through the inlet check valve and into the product cylinder. On the discharge stroke, the product flows from the product cylinder through the outlet check valve, and into the product container.
THIS UNIT CAN BE CUSTOM TAILORED TO MEET SPECIFIC FILLING REQUIREMENTS.
• Equipped with variable speed controls for 1 to 30 strokes (or cycles) per minute.
• Filling is controlled by a cycle mode switch, either single or continuous cycle can be selected.
• An emergency stop control is standard with the unit.
• 316L stainless steel straight down nozzle
• 304 stainless steel frame
• Easily disassembled for cleanup
• Emergency stop control
• Easy to operate
• Precision adjustment and volume adjustment capability
• Pneumatic components appropriate for explosion proof processes