The EURO H1 with central retainer is the No. 1 hygienic pallet and the established standard in the meat industry. Various supplier industries, such as packaging and other fresh produce areas, also count on the Craemer original.
- Specially designed for the meat and food industry
- With GS1 stamp for Europe-wide exchangeability since 1993
- First plastic pallet to be awarded a "GS label for tested safety" and DIN 55423-5 and 55423-6 certification
- Basis for all standardised box systems, compatible with H2 half pallets and E boxes
- German Fraunhofer institute attests a safe service life of 12 years and longer, extreme robustness and durability
- Welded runners ensure high standard of hygiene and running smoothness on roller conveyors
- All runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with fork lift trucks