More than ever before, every aspect of the Fishing effort depends on quality, and Craemer boxes are part of this network. Fish boxes made from the best High Density Polyethylene material, from the very best tooling, produced on the best injection moulding machines in the business.
Craemer designed the special and unique outside drainage system for nest stack fish boxes in the 1980s which is still used successfully today. Because one of the Craemer core businesses is its technical engineering and tooling division in Germany, new design and development within the Fishing Industry range is continuous. Craemer will listen to the market and adapt, with recent innovations such as the 25kg Eurosize Fishbox required within processing and transport systems, the Craebox straight stack boxes for the demands of Scotland and the Shetland Islands, and now the new 40kilo and 20kilo moulds with the unique RFID option for auctions and logistic traceability.
Characteristics of Craemer Fish boxes
- Nestable and stackable fishbox
- Meet all demands for hygiene and quality
- Unique drainage system (sidewards outlet in top rim)
- Sloped base with drain holes (also available without base perforation)
- High impact strength
- Easy handling
- Excellent load bearing capacity
- For temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °C
- Arrow-marking as visual aid for nesting and stacking