The meter of gloss or glossmeter is used for measurements on flat surfaces and operates on the principle of a refractometer. The appealing design, the compact size, the lamp's geometry on 3 angles and the high precision make it the perfect tool for quality control in the production line or off-site. The calibration is performed in few seconds thanks to the supplied master.
The three geometries detection, respectively 20°, 60° and 85°, allow the maximum flexibility with low, medium and high gloss surfaces.
You can find out more information in our brightness measurement guide.
Under request it is possible to make setting reports both on the instrument and on the calibration master.
- Ink prints, varnishes, sealing wax, coatings and wooden products gloss measurement;
- Surface gloss measurement of decorative building materials: marble, granite, glass, glass blocks etc;
- Plastic or paper gloss measurement;
- Tool's features;
- Easy to transport, refined design;
- Easy to use: just a single button to take the measurement;
- It automatically adjusts pushing only one button;
- Multi-angle geometry, all the optics' values are shown simultaneously;
- Long life lamp, no need to replace it;
- Highly precise measurements, excellent repeatability;
- LCD digital display;
- A buzzer indicates the end of the measurement;