Cubic Gasboard-8500V-RH ultrasonic oxygen sensors are an economical gas sensors with full range temperature and humidity compensation, used to detect oxygen concentration in binary gases. By adopting ultrasonic detecting technology and principle of TOF (time of flight) measurement, Gasboard-8500V-RH oxygen sensors are very stable, accurate, maintenance-free, no drift, no need routine calibration and no-consuming parts, can continuous monitor with long life span. Gasboard-8500V-RH oxygen sensors are small size and easy to be integrated to medical ventilator and other equipment.
· Ultrasonic measurement technology adopted to oxygen concentration measurement.
· Based on principle of TOF (time of flight) measurement, continuous monitoring, no drift, no need routine calibration, maintenance-free.
· No-consuming parts, long life span.
· Full range temperature and humidity compensation.
· Excellent stability, high accuracy, fast response.
· Easy to be integrated to medical ventilator, small size.
· High performance-cost-ratio.
· Detect Principle: Ultrasonic Technology
· Detection Range: O2 Concentration: 0~100%
· Detection Accuracy: O2 Concentration: ±3%FS @(5~45)℃
· Resolution: O2 Concentration: 0.1%
· Response Time: ≤ 5.0S( T90,@0.5L/min )；≤ 15s(T90,@0.2L/min)
· Work Condition: 0~50℃; 0~95%RH（Non-condensing）
· Storage Condition: -20~50℃; 0~95%RH（Non-condensing ）
· Work Voltage: DC 4.75-12.6V, Ripple Wave <50mV
· Average Work Current: ＜40mA
· Communication Interface: UART_TTL (3.3V), Analog Voltage Output
· Analog Voltage Output: 200mV-2300mV(0 to 100% O2 concentration)
· Product Size: Φ30*46 mm
· Life Span: ≥5 Years