The WCA mini AD3661 - It goes where you go- Portable 4-channel Noise & Vibration Analysis System
- USB bus power unit
- 24 bit, 4-channel measurements
- A channel exclusively for tacho pulse measurements
- WCAPRO (multi analysis software)
- FFT analysis and real-time octave analysis
- Tracking analysis and throughput recording/playback
- Equipped with WCA Lite (easy-to-use analysis software)
- AD3661 Hardware (size: 30(H) x 139 (W) x 138(D) mm, weight: 330g,
including UBS cable and power adaptor)
- WCA Pro software and license for basic FFT analysis
* Options for WCA Pro software
2D tracking license
3D tracking license
Real-time Octave analysis license
Time-series filtering license
A portable and lightweight, USB bus powered unit
The WCA mini is small and light enough to fit into your travel case. Its actual size is Height 30mm (height) x Width 139mm x Depth138 mm (width), and weights is only 330g. Power can be supplied from athe USB bus, allowing you to perform noise and vibration analyses anywhere.
User-friendly GUI and WCA Lite with improved ease of operation
With enhanced operability, the WCA mini has adopted the same design concept employed in the highly reputed WCA. WCA Lite will enable simple operation of FFT and tracking analyses.
Complete compatibility with the CompactWCA/WCAonPC
A compatible user interface eliminates the need for additional training of existing users.
WCAPRO, multi-analysis software
WCAPRO provides real-time FFT analysis for noise & vibration testing.
Please see the AD-3661 catalog for further details.