8.4" vehicle-mount computer / TI Cortex A8 / ARM Cortex-A8 / MIL-STD-810G
TI Cortex A8, ARM Cortex-A8
MIL-STD-810G, waterproof, rugged
fanless, real-time, industrial, aluminum frame, resistive touch screen, with Windows embedded
VT-631 is a 8.4 inch, based on the ARM Cortex A8 architecture, designed for the warehouse, logistics, fleet management, port wharf and other applications of the high industrial grade small vehicle terminal, the built-in WiFi, 3G communication and GPS positioning module, can truly achieve real-time scheduling and omni-directional monitoring and management of the vehicle.
● 8.4 inch LED backlight LCD panel, live resistive touch screen.
● Rugged Aluminum Alloy shell, no fan design
● IP65 dust proof and waterproof grade
● Anti vibration and shock in line with the MIL-STD 810G standard
● 8-36V wide voltage DC power input, with Ignition intelligent switch function.
● Reserve VESA 75 and 100 standard installation holes
● Multiple extensions support WiFi, Bluetooth, HSPA+ and GPS.