MVC-1100 Embedded vehicle computer with all M12 connectors
MVC series are rugged vehicle computers launched by Darveen for mining and other industries. They are equipped with Intel J1900 or Kabylake-U low-power processor and pre-installed Windows operating system. It can fully utilize Microsoft Windows data processing capabilities in mobile vehicle and improve application and network management capabilities, while maintaining the flexibility and ease of use of multi-tasking applications.
MVC series can be extended to 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE, dedicated network 1.4G/1.8G LTE, GPS/GNSS/Beidou/RTK, CAN2.0B and other modules, 8~36V wide voltage DC input power management with Power ignition delay switch function, in addition, the whole series adopts high-strength and thickened metal shell, which meets the STD-MIL-810G anti-vibration and shock standard, and can still operate freely in the most severe environments.
● Intel® Celeron J1900 CPU (2M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
● Rugged construction, fanless design, all M12 connectors
● 8-36V wide voltage DC power input, with Ignition intelligentswitch function
● I/O interfaces includes USB, RS-232/422/485, LAN, DIO, etc.
● Multiple extended modules support WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE,GPS/CAN2.0, etc.