The NANOMAT – the screwdriver with the smallest torque capability available anywhere on the market for your micro assemblies
• - in the medical industry for the process reliable assembly of hearing aids and pacemakers
• - in the watch making industry
• - in the optical industry for the assembly of eye-glasses, lenses, cameras or microscopes
• - for the assembly small consumer electronics and components, such as cell phones, calculators, game consoles, PC's
• - in the precision engineering for the production of measuring instruments
Extreme small torques of 8 Nmm (1.14 inch ounces) to 300 Nmm (42.6 inch ounces) at speeds of 300 to 1400 rpm are accurately achieved – and that with four different speed ranges.
The use of the NANOMAT low torque screwdriver has many advantages:
• - Highly accurate shut-off clutch
The high torque-accuracy is achieved by the proven principle of the DEPRAG disengagement- and shut-off clutch. This special clutch design enables our nutrunner to reach extreme high torque accuracy, in many cases below ≤3 % of the standard deviation, which is kept constant over several million of cycles.
DEPRAG pneumatic driven low torque screwdrivers with a shut-off clutch opperated at suitable surrounding conditions achieve a Cmk value of ≥1.67 with a tolerance requirement of 15 % in relation to 6 Sigma according to ISO 5393. A Cmk value of 1.67 means that there is a failure rate of only 0.6 per one million screw assemblies.
• - Standardized, extreme slender design
Due to its extreme small size, the smallest hole-pattern that we can access with two side-by-side mounted stationary screwdrivers is 12-mm [0.472-inches].