The Det-Tronics Eagle Quantum Fire and Gas Detection/Releasing System serves multiple roles in the monitoring and protection of hazardous areas. It is a "fire detection and extinguishing agent release system" combined with a "hazardous gas monitoring system," integrated on a fault tolerant digital communication network.
- FM Approved to ANSI/NFPA-72-2010 National Fire Alarm Code
- Deluge and pre-action release capability for fire suppression
- Agent release capability for fire suppression
- Up to 246 addressable field devices and 32,500 feet (10,000 meters) of wiring on the network
- Supports up to six network extenders to increase network size
- Compatible with Det-Tronics flame and gas products
- Accommodates a variety of third-party devices with 4-20 mA or "dry contact" type inputs