The DP3TH drilling machine is equipped with a four stroke petrol engine and is designed for drilling holes in rail for electrical connections and fish plates. This type of drilling machine features an over-rail clamping; so it is not necessary to remove the ballast but traffic has imperatively to be stopped during the drilling operation.
This type of frame allows also drilling of the rail with counterrail.
- up to 13,5 mm diameter with reamer drill (this reamer drill is componed of a first diameter for drilling and a second, taller of 0,5 mm, for reaming. The reaming cycle assures a good finishing of the hole and removes sharp edges and defects caused during drilling cycle).
- up to 36 mm diameter with annular cutter.
- Engine with built-in starter
- Use unleaded petrol
- Fuel tank capacity : 0,65 liter
- Engine oil : SAE N° 10W30, 20W30 ou 30W30; Type SF or better.