dust concentration and opacity monitoring device / measurement / for gas / automatic
dust concentration and opacity
measurement, for gas
automatic, wide-band, continuous
The D-R 290 has been used successfully for more than 15 years in various applications as reliable and low maintenance opacity / dust monitor. Now the new generation is available.
The D-R 290 is a certified optical transmission monitor to measure the opacity or dust concentration of flue gases with medium to high dust concentrations.
The D-R 290 operates using the double-pass method according to the auto-collimation principle. The light beam traverses the measuring path twice. The attenuation of the light beam by the dust content in the measuring section is measured and evaluated.
- Continuous and contactless measurement
- Automatic zero and span check
- Automatic measurement and correction of contamination of optical surfaces
- Extremely powerful and stable super-wide band diode (SWBD) light source
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Fail-safe shutters with purge air monitoring as option
- Certified according to EN 15267-3
- Compliant with US EPA 40 CFR 60 PS1 and ASTM 6216