The CLV series has been specially designed for the component and mold processing industry. To meet the speed requirements, the 3 axes are equipped with linear guides, which allow an accurate processing speed and a rapid displacement up to 48 m / min.
• The 3 axes are equipped with high precision linear ball guides.
• Pre-load ball screws on 3 axes reduce thermal deformation.
• The STEPLESS motors controlled by Encoder allow perfect positioning accuracy.
• The innovative design of the ATC allows a particularly short tool change (1.31 s at 60 Hz), (from T to T).
• The lubrication system is managed by an automatic control unit that manages the correct dosage of the lubricating oil to avoid over-lubrication and waste.
• The inclined plane design of the frame, together with the cooling system, make chip removal effective.
• The machine is equipped with an integral casing that makes the job cleaner and safer.
• The spindle lubrication and cooling system ensure optimal processing.
FANUC 31iMB numerical control
15,000 rpm, BT40, Built-in spindle
24-30 seats, BT40 Arm type tool magazine
Controlled spindle temperature with conditioner
Centralized lubrication of the axes
Absolute axis position
Air blower for cleaning the spindle cone
Refrigerant system for workpiece machining
Total accident-prevention protection of the machine
Coolant gun and air gun for cleaning pieces
Coolant tank and liquid cleaning system
Carpet chip conveyor
Work area lighting lamp
Operator three-lamp warning light
Electrical cabinet conditioner
De-oiler for coolant
Remote electronic handwheel
Toolbox for maintenance