Track and locate equipment, industrial resources and work in progress in real time.
The EDITAG Industries wireless IoT solution makes it possible to:
- Automate and simplify the collection of progress events (tracking) of work in progress with a LEAN perspective.
- Locate work in progress / containers / mobile equipment (bins, trolleys, production order)
- Dematerialize information (tracking sheets, labels, etc.). Zero paper goal.
How it works:
The object to be traced is equipped with an IoT sensor called mOOnTAG.
Location and radio communication devices are placed. All information (state of progress, geographical location, etc.) is automatically fed back into the information system.
The EDITAG Industries localization solution is composed of:
- mOOnTAG IoT sensors,
- location devices,
- radio receivers to transmit information,
- a software controller which interfaces with the software tools already in place such as MES, WMS.
Pro-actively optimize intralogistics flows in a Just-In-Time / Jus-In-Sequence spirit.
- Reduce productivity losses linked to the search for work in progress, tools, resources ...
- Have real-time visibility of flows and processes: statuses, alerts.
- Carry out analyzes based on historical data to improve the existing one.
- Simplify the exchange of information from and to the field.
- Support paperless efforts.
- Improve the TRS.
- Ensure just-in-time flows.
- Have value-added customer service.