precision boring head
100 mm, 125 mm, 160 mm (3.94 in)
FACING HEAD WITH TWIN SLIDE
Thanks to their technical construction these head permit the perfect execution of grooves and/or profiles in processes on transfer machines, both on the exterior and interior of the work pieces.
• TRD-K1 = Twin slide – rack angle 40° (standard)
• TRD-K2 = Twin slide – rack angle 27° (on request)
• Facing head with rigid design for low spindle speeds.
• Large tool mounting surfaces.
• Minimum backlash.
• Low coefficient of friction.
• Adaptor plate (for DIN2079 spindle) upon request.
• Driven mechanically, with hydraulically or NC electromechanical cylinder, through drawbar (not supplied parts).