FACING HEADS WITH SINGLE SLIDE
TRS is a single slide facing head with rigid design for low spindle needs.
• TRS-K1 = Single slide – rack angle 40° (standard)
• TRS-K2 = Single slide – rack angle 27° (on request)
• Facing head with rigid design for low spindle speeds.
• Large tool mounting surfaces.
• Minimum backlash.
• Low coefficient of friction.
• Adaptor plate (for DIN2079 spindle) upon request.
• Driven mechanically, with hydraulically or NC electromechanical cylinder, through drawbar (not supplied parts).