nylon abrasive disc / grinding / cleaning / for metal
This newly developed cleaning disc promises the longest possible service life for cleaning and removing paint, rust, oxides, and much more. But cleaning lumber, boards, planks, sap residue, and much more are among this practical assistant’s applications. Your imagination is your only limit. The open-pore hard nylon cloth with grinding grit fits wells to all workpieces, does not smear up, and leaves behind a bright surface like that expected from sand-blasting, without changing dimensional tolerance (even thin sheet metal can be machined without any problem). Ersetzt mit deutlich längerer Standzeit und vielen weiteren Vorteilen auf Dauer den Artikel MAGNUM® Clean (Art-Nr. 96700). Replaces with longer service life time and many more advantages the article MAGNUM® Clean (Art-no. 96700).
• The sophisticated backing plate allows large-area application of hard fleece components – for less load and thus more than 50% longer service life.
• The longest possible service life for cleaning and removing paint, rust, oxides, etc.
• Cleaning lumber, boards, planks, sap residue, and much more are among the applications
• The backing plate is made of a natural fibre compound for easy trimming. No fibre glass components were used.
• The integrated M14 threads greatly simplify disc change, and no locking nut is necessary – no risk of contamination from the workpiece touching the steel locking nut