The homogeneous hose construction of ELAPHARM where all layers incl. the lining are permanently bonded to each other results in a good kink and vacuum resistance and assists
durability and ﬂexibility.
The FDA-conform PTFE liner is suitable for all commonly used media in the foodstuﬀ, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
It is easy to clean and also suitable for highly viscous media.
There is a choice of fttings, e.g. free of dead spaces/ﬂared, meaning the PTFE lining ﬂared over ends, no entrapment. Hose assembling to customer specifcation is done in-house by Elaﬂex, straight from the reel – for a fast delivery of your assemblies.
• Clean transfer: hose assemblies for highest media purity requirements
• ultra smooth lining of Teﬂon® PTFE
• ﬂexible, homogeneous, kink resistant, pressure and vacuum resistant elastomer hose construction to DIN 26055-3/EN 16820
• FDA / USP Class VI conforming
• (EU) Nr. 10/2011, Nr. 1282/2011, Nr. 1183/2011, Nr. 202/2014 (EU), Nr. 1935/2004 and Nr. 2023/2006; Bed.Ggst V, 24.6.2013; LFGB
• as ELAPHARM (non electrically conductive) or ELAPHARM OHM (fully electrically conductive)
• nominal bore DN 13 – 50 mm
• temperature up to +150° C, vacuum 0,8 bar, PN 16
ELAPHARM electrically isolating 'I', blue cover. Corresponds to DIN 26055-3 / EN 16820, Type A. FDA conform. Homogeneous elastomer hose construction with smooth, white Teflon® PTFE liner