Cam locking couplings rank among the most popular fittings in the industry, being used as quick connectors for hoses and pipe systems. In recent years, there has been a market trend towards ever worsening qualities. Elaflex is confronting this by presenting a full range of cam locking couplings from own production. Guaranteed to EN 14420-7 standard in every regard, reliable and operationally safe.
• Wall thickness and tolerances to standard
• Material specification to standard ( stainless steel, aluminium, brass )
• Inspection test certificates EN 10204 - 3.1 available on request
• Machined inner surfaces < Ra 1,6
• Ergonomic, contour shaped levers, optimised lever geometry for improved coupling safety
• Robust lever attachment
• Pressure resistant: PN 16 bar for all materials, with a high safety factor
• Manufacturer's liability: clear Elaflex and batch marking for traceability
• Easy attachment with standardised hook spanner or open-end wrench
• Male adapter AVKI / Female coupler AMKI with female BSP thread. Proven flat sealing principle for hassle-free and leakproof connection. Thread seals for stainless steel couplings of reinforced PTFE with improved cold flow behaviour.
• Male adapter AVK / female coupler AMK with integrated hose tail
For hose assembling with renown Spannfix or Spannloc safety clamps, alternatively with crimped ferrules. Stainless steel hose tails with new shape for improved tightening, especially for hoses with thermoplastic lining.
• Dust plug AVB / dust cap AMB
All dimensions and types in stainless steel DN 19 - 100 are now available ex stock. Brass and aluminium types in preparation.