Most unique features for these ALL-RUBBER SENSORS are:
• Misalignment tolerant - 180 degrees bend, twist, shear
• Over-stroke tolerant - up to 200% over-stoke
• Shock and vibration absorbent
• Water-tight and submersible (IP68)
• Built-in environmental compensation
• No sliding or rotating parts - solid-state design functioning by being stretched
• Self-cleaning characteristics - no maintenance is required
• Multiple choice of outputs (0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, and digital)
• Multitude of customization possibilities
The sensors are optimal for Off-road vehicles, Structural Health Monitoring and Factory Automation, but applicable in all thinkable applications where the going gets tough and where data about position and displacement can help secure efficient operation of the application.
To further outcompete other sensor technology, installation, operation, maintenance effort and costs can be substantially reduced as there is no need for special mounting, protection or cleaning of the sensors.
You mount it to your application with two screws, plug the cable from the embedded electronics to your control system in your application, and you are good to go. Couldn't be more simple and easy!