flash-point testing device / automatic
Elcometer 6910/ Setaflash Serie 3 Active-Cool m. ges. Tiegel
The Setaflash ‘Series 3’ Active-Cool Tester offers the same features as the Elcometer 6910/1 Setaflash but is fitted with a cup suitable for testing corrosive samples.
It has been designed to carry out flash/no flash tests rapidly and efficiently to determine the flash point of liquids and semi-solids in the 10°C to 130°C (50°F to 266°F) temperature range. A sample cup is heated and then cooled by Peltier cells. This gives very accurate and stable sub-ambient test temperatures and the benefit of rapid temperature normalisation between tests.
Flash point is automatically detected using a thermally activated detector, reducing the risk of operator error and minimising the potential danger of inhaling fumes during a test. A rechargeable gas tank with on/off switch and fine adjustment are integral to the unit.
• Flash/No Flash & Ramp Modes
• Flash point test in less than 2 minutes
• Small sample size, 2ml (0.067fl oz) or 4ml (0.135fl oz)
• Automatic flash detection
• Electronic Peltier cooling
• Audible and on-screen prompts
• Corrosion resistant cup insert