accelerator pedal / Hall effect / single pedal / compact
suspended, compact, IP67
The Logos series electronic pedals are extremely versatile and suitable for both vertical mounting and under-the-platform mounting, with the lever in the right or left position, thanks to two simple measures: the rotation direction invertibility of the lever’s pin and the mechanical modularity of the lever.
The lever can be designed and installed directly by customers, in accordance with their specific design and ergonomic requirements.
forklifts, ride-on scrubber driers and sweepers, self-propelled electric cranes, construction machines.
Supply voltage: 5 V; 12-24V; 24-48 V
Output: single / double; option IVS signal
Output types (programmable): voltage (0,5-4,5V; 0-10V) or current (4-20 mA) analog signal; PWM (0.1-1 kHz); CAN (SAE J1939 / CANopen)
IVS types: single / double; NO / NC; dry contact / open drain; programmable switch threshold
Operating principle: Hall effect (contactless)
Protection degree: IP67
Circuit redundancy: two isolated and galvanically separated circuits
Return to starting position: two independent springs
• Accelerator pedal for electronically controlled diesel engines subjected to emission standards from Stage IIIB on.
• Accelerator pedal for electrically-driven vehicles
• Inching pedal for work vehicles with hydrostatic transmission
• Compliance of control devices with functional safety standards
• Implementation of electronic drive-by-wire devices
• Use of a reliable device in harsh environments
• Technological upgrade of control pedals
• Cost saving and space optimization for replacement of pedal solutions with separate sensor