Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide (PA) SUPER-technopolymer, black or
grey colour RAL 7040 (C33), matte finish.
Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black or
grey colour RAL 7040 (C33).
ASSEMBLY KIT (SEE ASSEMBLY):
- n°4 technopolymer covers (fig.1).
- n°4 technopolymer bushings (fig.2 and fig.3).
CFMW. hinge can be assembled in three different modes:
- With M6 UNI 5933 ISO 10642 countersunk-head screw (not supplied)
and screw cover supplied in the kit (fig. 1) to avoid free access to
- With cylindrical-head screw with hexagon socket M6 UNI 5931 ISO
4762 (not supplied) to set with the bushing supplied in the kit (fig.2).
- With M6 UNI 5588 ISO 4032 nut (not supplied) and the bushing supplied in the kit (fig.3). This kind of assembly makes the hinge totally
tamper-proof preventing any tampering.
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
The different assembly options make this product easy to install on the
most common aluminium profiles (30 mm minimum side).
CFMW. hinge can be assembled with CFSW. hinge with built-in safety
switch CFSW. (on page 1321).
ROTATION ANGLE (APPROXIMATE VALUE)
Max 180° (0° and +180° being 0° the condition where the two
interconnected surfaces are on the same plane).
Do not exceed the rotation angle limit so as not to prejudice the hinge
The condition where the two interconnected surfaces are on the same
plane is to be strictly verified because the hinge must not be stressed
by any negative angle (fig.4).
To choose the convenient type and the right number of hinges for your
application, see the Guidelines (see page 1298).