Acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer roller holder, black colour.
- RLT-U15-PA: polyamide based (PA) technopolymer rollers, black
colour. Working temperature +90°/-20°C.
- RLT-U15-TPU: thermoplastic (TPU) polyurethane rollers, hardness
92 Shore A, grey colour. Working temperature +70°/-20°C.
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
- The roller elements, suitably fixed inside the RLT-AL aluminum profiles
(Fig. 1) create modular roller tracks for idle handling (both as sliding
or containing surfaces), suitable for several applications in different
fields: feeding and discharging benches in construction machinery,
storage and picking systems, packaging machinery, etc..
- RLT-U15 roller elements are suitable for handling of packages with
reduced weight and size. The smaller diameter of the rollers ensures
a reduction in vibrations and consequently a lower noise during
handling of packages.
- RLT-U15-TPU roller elements, with rollers in anti-scratch material,
allow the handling of delicate materials such as glass and wood.
- The low friction coefficient between the roller and the roller holder
eliminates the need for lubrication maintenance.
- The particular section of RLT-AL profile allows the snap-in assembly
of the roller elements into the profile without the need for screws or
other fasteners (Fig.1). Therefore the roller elements may be quickly
and easily removed and replaced, without disassembling the entire
- The roller elements are divisible in correspondence of predefined
sections (Fig.2) so as to create roller tracks of the precise required