SPRING APPLIED BRAKES
YBF Series brakes, which have a compact structure, are easy-to-install systems that are activated in controlled or uncontrolled power outages. It is used to keep the moving shafts in the desired position and stop the inertia of rotation for safe operation.
• Production in 11 Different Sizes Between 3 Nm. and 3.200 Nm.
• Adjustable Torque Force and Air Gap
• Long Life Asbestos-Free Lining
• Class H Coil Insulation (185 °C)
• Standard Ex-Proof Body Structure
• Special Coated Metal Parts
• Quiet Operation (O-ring)
• Optional Encoder, External Fan, Switch and Manuel Release Rod Applications
The system, which is braked when there is no electrical energy, pulls the pressure flange to the body by defeating the pressure springs installed in the body with the magnetic field formed by the energy coming on the coil. The lining released by this gap releases the spindle to which it is connected by a gear and key in the center. When it is desired to switch to the braking position, the effect of the magnetic field on the stator is removed by cutting the electricity. In this way, the installed springs move the pressure flange so that the lining is clamped between the mounting flange and the pressure flange and braking is performed.
• Automation Sytem
• Crane Systems
• Load Lifts
• Heavy Construction Machines
• Theatre and Stage Systems
• Automatic Door Systems
• Plastic and Packaging Machines
• Medical Equipments
• Wind Turbines
• Textile Machines
• Agricultural Machines
• Food Process Machines