Manual rack bench presses whose power, from 200 to 600 kg, is linear and constant over the entire stroke depending on the force exerted on the machine lever. They can be used for assembly operations, bearing and ring assembly, crimping, small bending operations, etc.
- Precision and longevity with the adjusted slider locked for rotation
- Automatic raising of the slider by spring
- Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height
- Mechanical stop ensuring repetiveness of the cycle
- Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron
- No maintenance, no greasing
- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
- Non return system
Only available on articulated lever presses. The user can ensure that 100 % of each job has been done correctly with the clutch operated system combining automatic reliability and quality.
The power is linear and constant over the whole travel according to
the applied load on the lever.
These presses are robust, accurate, flexible and ergonomic. These are
frequently used for assembly, connections of rings or bearings, small
forms, various crimping operations, etc...
• Slider adjusted and locked for rotation, ensuring longevity and
• Automatic raising of the slider by spring (adjustable tension, except
• Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height.
• Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop
ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.