Manual toggle presses for which the maximum power, from 500 to 2000 kg, is only obtained at the end of the stroke depending on the force exerted on the lever.
- Precision and longevity with the adjusted slider locked for rotation
- Automatic raising of the slider by spring
- Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height
- Mechanical stop ensuring repetiveness of the cycle
- Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron
- No maintenance, no greasing
- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
- Non return system
Only available on articulated lever presses. The user can ensure that 100 % of each job has been done correctly with the clutch operated system combining automatic reliability and quality.
The maximum power is obtained at the end of travel according to the applied load on the lever.
These presses are robust, accurate, flexible and ergonomic. These are frequently used for assembly, connection of rings or bearings, small forms, various crimping operations, etc...
•Slider adjusted and locked for rotation, ensuring longevity and precision.
•Automatic raising of slider by spring
•Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height.
•Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.
•Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron, thus ensuring robustness and rigidity.
•No maintenance, no greasing.
•Option for fixation on a bench.