position indicator / digital / hollow-shaft / battery-powered
NEW FOR 2015!
ENGRENAGES HPC has added an electronic version to its range of position indicators. This electronic digital position indicator, which is powered from an internal battery contains a position sensor and a display in the same compact housing and can indicate both linear and angular movements.
The three buttons on the front face can be used to programme what is displayed for each turn of the drive shaft or to select the various other functions such as: reset/preset, absolute or relative measurement, conversion between metric and imperial and display in degrees. There are also 3 distinct origins for the correction of the reference when using different tools and an offset function for the compensation of tool wear.
- Power supply: Battery ½ AA 3,6V
- Battery life: 4 years (continuous use)
- Max speed:
o 400 rpm continues
o 1000 rpm for short periods
- Display range: -999999 to +999999
- Display: LCD 7.5mm high
- Keypad: 3 keys for programming and to select functions
- Shockproof, inflammable enclosure
- Working temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity: 35% à 85%
- Protection IP54
- Electromagnetic Compatibility 2004/108/CE
- Easy mounting
- Easy to programme
- Packaging machines, wood treatment, aluminium, sheet metal…