NEW FOR 2015!
ENGRENAGES HPC has added new ranges of tension and idler pulleys to its catalogue.
When not being subject to sufficient tension, a belt whether V, round or flat, will have a tendency to slip. To overcome this, it is strongly recommended to add a tension pulley to your system.
This new family comprises 3 types of tension pulleys:
- Tension pulleys for round belts
- Tension pulleys for V belts
- Tension pulleys for plate belts (up to 5,0000 rpm)
- PA6 polyamide reinforced with 30% fibreglass
- Bearing: steel
- Maximum speed: 5,000 rpm
- Axle for tension pulleys. For flat, round or V belts.