AUTOMATIC LABORATORY MERCURY ANALYZER
The AULA-254 Gold is a fully automated system for analyzing traces of mercury in aqueous and digested samples
In contrast to a typical multi-element AAS the AULA is specially designed for mercury determination. The use of a highly stable low-pressure electrodeless mercury discharge lamp (EDL) in connection with the latest UV detector techniques result in excellent baseline stability and low detection limits.
The AULA-254 Gold system meets current regulations, with capacity in reserve to meet more stringent standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully automated flow analysis system
- Compact modular construction
- Proven and reliable detection method: cold vapor atomic absorption (CVAAS)
- Integrated GoldTrap for a maximum of sensitivity of <1 ng/l (can be turned off or on)
- Wide linear measuring range
- No zero drift (auto zero before each measurement)
- High productivity
- Economical: low reagent consuption
- Autosampler with up to 53 vials (turntable)
- Automatic purging after exceedance of mercury concentration
- Minimized memory effect
- Easy to operate with AULAWIN software
- Automated Sample Digester Module (ASD) for liquid samples as an optional accessory
- Typical applications include analysis of aqueous samples that have to be digested oxidatively before reduction: surface water, groundwater, effluent, process water.
- Environmental monitoring: water, soils, sludge …
- Analysis of foodstuffs: fish, innards, plants …
- Medicine: urine, blood, saliva, hair …
- Chemical industry: process monitoring, quality control …
- Geochemistry, mining