• temperature range from -40°C ... +260°C
• easy assembly, suitable to screw in housings and surfaces
• different screw dimensions of housing made of brass, aluminium or stainless steel
• with permanent supply line or connection plug
• IECEx und ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
The relatively small thermometers with screw-in housing (M-OK/SGH) belong to the group of the screw-in thermometers without connection head but with a permanent connected supply line. They are often used in areas of tight space, for example at the end face of machine housings or are built in switching cabinets for monitoring surface temperatures. They are also used for thermal monitoring of induction coils or for temperature control of cooling water. The brass or stainless steel screw-in housing is available with or without a thermowell, with permanent potted shrinkable tubing, with PTFE-single strand wires or with a pressure mounted connector plug.
Structure / Functional principle
The measuring resistor is connected with the supply line by brazing. The solder joints are isolated against each other, the measuring resistor is isolated against the screw coupling. The entire measuring resistor is sealed together with a part of the supply line in the screw coupling in a strain relieved manner. The wire ends are dismantled by 15 mm (standard ) and tinned.