These cable resistance thermometers have the Pt100 measuring resistor protected by a metal sleeve.
• cable resistance thermometer protected by a metal sleeve
• 1xPt100 or 2xPt100 sensors are integrated
• operating temperature range -70°C ... +260°C
• moisture-proof design available (IP66)
• versatile usability, thanks to the variable dimensions
• special versions available at any time
• IECEx and ATEX approval for use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
This resistance thermometer is usable nearly everywhere.
Structure / Functional principle
The platinum measuring resistor is connected to the supply line by soldering (hard / soft soldering). Here, the two junctions are insulated against each other and the measuring resistor is insulated against the sleeve. The sensor is assembled with the aid of thermal grease into a protective metal sleeve made of brass or stainless steel. Dimensions available from a diameter of 3mm and a length of 20mm. The device is permanently connected to the sensor leads by pressing corrugation, rolling bead or casting. Connecting cables are made of PVC, silicone, Teflon, glass fibre hoses or PTFE single wires are used with a cross section of AWG 14 to AWG 30. Moisture protected versions of the IP66 and IECEx and ATEX approved versions are available by default.