• flexible design allows adaptation to slot unevenness
• patented strain relief between sensor and supply line
• pressure released measuring winding
• IECEx and ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
In a slot resistance thermometer of the type NWT-SH a platinum wire, with double fibreglass insulation is applied to a HGW-carrier body in a bifilar measuring winding. Due to the bifilar winding, there are no induction voltages, which could lead to measurement errors. The carrier body is inserted in a flexible fibreglass body and encapsulated. Subsequently, the thermometer is insulated by single- or double layer shrinkable tubing depending on the requested dielectric strength. The strain relieved connection line is available in 2-, 3- or 4- wire circuitry, connected to the measuring winding. The measurement of the temperature is carried out over more than 2/3 of the device length.