• measuring resistor sealed into an epoxy intermediate slider case (ZS)
• temperature range from -65°C … +200°C
• for mounting directly in the slots of electical motors/generators
• adjustable to almost any slot dimensions
• IECEx und ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
The Chip-NWT with intermediate slide case is a slot resistance thermometer, consisting of a platinum thin layer resistor with a permanently connected supply line. Using clamp arches the cable is strain relieved and subsequently sealed in epoxy intermediate-slider case.