• measuring resistor embedded in a plastic carrier (KS)
• temperature range from -60°C ... +180°C
• for mounting directly in the slots of electical motors & generators
• cost-effective versions in 2 different dimensions in stock
• IECEx and ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
Chip-NWT built in a PESU shaped carrier, with a thickness of only 2 mm, expand the application range of the NWT with point measurement to areas of use that were covered by bifilar NWT's.
The resistor is inserted in the plastic housing (KS) in a pressure relieved manner, protected with a cover plate and sealed. Due to the excellent electrical properties of the carrier material (PESU shaped carrier), there is no further isolation of the sensor necessary up to a dielectric strength of 3.5 kV.