Cast in screw-in housings the PTC thermistors can be simply screwed in to measure the temperature.
• operating temperature range -55°C ... +190°C (depending on the selected NAT)
• easy installation to be screwed into housings and surfaces
• different screw-in housings available in brass, aluminium or stainless steel
• available with integral cable or connector plug
• IECEx und ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
PTC thermistors with screw-in housings and hard-wired cables are often used in spatially confined locations of machine housings or to monitor the surface temperatures in, for instance, control cabinets.