Temperature sensor based on a silicon measuring resistor for monitoring limit temperatures in harsh environments.
• operating temperature range from -40°C ... +120°C
• switching point between -30°C ... +95°C freely selectable
• hysteresis adjustable between 2.5°C; 5°C; 10°C and 20°C
• suitable for other designs such as EM24
• complies with DIN EN 61373 Cat. 3; DIN EN 60529 and DIN EN 60068-2-27
Limit temperature sensor which ensures safe switching behaviour at a specified temperature even in harsh environments. It withstands external influences such as vibrations and neither impairs the switching accuracy nor initiates incorrect triggering.
Structure / Functional principle
Temperature sensor based on a silicon measuring resistor installed in a screw housing with the dimensions M16 x 1.5 SW24. The sensor is firmly connected to the supply line by pressing corrugation, rolling bead or casting. PVC, silicone, Teflon or PTFE hose lines with a cross-section of AWG 14 to AWG 30 are available as connecting cables. The versions are moisture-proof and comply with protection class IP68.