• temperature range from -70°C ... +260°C
• special versions with a temperature range up to +400°C
• small and compact connection head, selectable with screw or with permanent sealed supply line
• simple and quick assembly with screw fitting
• optional with head transmitter (4-20 mA) for versions EM 18 / 24 / 38 (LT 18 / 24 / 38)
• EM24/38 (LT24/38): IECEx und ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
The bearing thermometer EM 24 (LT 24) has an optimized connection head either with clamp socket or with permanent potted supply line and 4-pole M12 round connector with screw connection. Single or double thermometer versions are also available. The operating temperature range is between -70°C to +180°C. Optionally, this bearing thermometer is delivered with integrated head transmitter (4 - 20 mA); a CAN-BUS interface can be realized upon request. The thermometer can be directly connected to the appropriate evaluation and control device. In the special version EM 24 N (LT 24 N) the height of the head is only 22 mm instead of the regular height of 36.5 mm.