• temperature range from -70°C ... +260°C
• special versions with a temperature range up to +400°C
• small and compact connection head, selectable with screw or with permanent sealed supply line
• simple and quick assembly with screw fitting
• optional with head transmitter (4-20 mA) for versions EM 18 / 24 / 38 (LT 18 / 24 / 38)
• EM24/38 (LT24/38): IECEx und ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
The screw-in resistance thermometer with connection head EM 12 (LT 12) or EM 18 (LT 18) is available with a Pt100-measurement resistor in 2 -, 3 - or 4-wire circuit. If two PT100 measurement resistors are incorporated, 2-wire circuit is only available because of space reasons. The connecting cable can be equipped with a permanent sealed, straight or angled cable coupling. The 4-pole M8 connector (EM 12/LT 12) or the M12 connector (EM 18/LT 18) are in the centreline and are protected against reverse polarity according to DIN IEC 60947-5-2. The tolerable head temperature is between -25°C to +90°C, the maximum temperature at the measuring tip is allowed up to +260°C. The sensor is available starting with an installation length of 20 mm and with a diameter of the protective sheath from 4 mm to 8 mm.