The EB-L20002U is designed to be used at events, festivals, visitor attractions, large auditoriums, trade shows and shopping centres, as well as for corporate and educational purposes.
A futureproof 20,000 lumen projection solution
Easily slots into an existing infrastructure. It uses the same lenses as Epson's popular EB-L1000 series projectors that are native-4k compatible.
Light, compact and easy for a single person to transport and install. The EB-L20002U offers 360-degree installation and can project from any angle, as well as in portrait mode. It also features built-in camera for automatic edge-blending.
A five-year, 20,000-hour warranty, coupled with inbuilt self recalibration means these projectors can be installed and forgotten about. The built-in camera enables remote adjustment and troubleshooting.
• Impressive brightness: 20,000 lumens
• Resolution: Native WUXGA resolution
• Compatibility: Epson Projector Professional Tool software
• Built-in high resolution camera: For diagnostics, set-up, adjustment and automatic edge-blending
• Durable reliability: Sealed optical unit to protect against dust and smoke