PCI Express® EtherCAT® Slave Interface
Convert your PCI Express System into an EtherCAT Slave Device:
• Add EtherCAT Slave (ECS) functionality to your PC
• The EtherCAT Slave Controller address space is directly mapped to the PCI Express address space.
Simple Configuration and Rapid Application Development:
• Easy Configuration by esd's EtherCAT master or other masters
• Sample EtherCAT Slave Information File (ESI file in XML format) is provided
• esd EtherCAT slave API library and sample code for rapid application
development are included
Bus Master Support:
• The FPGA contains Bus Master DMA Support to offload the CPU from copying
the output process image data into the host memory. This is utilized by the
esd EtherCAT Slave Stack.
Customization on Request:
• 20 of the 36 LVTTL I/Os can be configured as 10 I/Os with 2.5 V level LVDS
• Other configurations are available on request
esd is a member of the EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG).