10.1” PoE Touch Panel PC with NXP i.MX8M Processor, Frameless 3mm Tempered Glass Touch Screen, and RS-232/485 Ports
- NXP i.MX8M application processor with long life cycle support
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Gigabit Ethernet port, second PCIe GbE option
- 10.1” IPS LCD panel with projected capacitive touch screen
- On-board WiFi/BT, RS-232/485 and GPIO ports
- Smart codec with dual-core DSP for digital MICs and voice control
- Camera, digital MICs, and light sensor options
- Supports Android 8.1, 9.0, Yocto Embedded Linux, Ubuntu
The PPC-4310 is an all-in-one industrial POE touch panel PC with a WUXGA 1920 x 1200 touch screen. The system equips NXP’s i.MX8M Quad Core ARM processor with a guaranteed 10-year lifespan. Edge to edge glass front panel is IP65 rated. The Gigabit Ethernet PoE (Power over Ethernet) option makes the PC perfect for industrial control, building automation, HMI, and interactive kiosk computer applications. PoE tablet replacement requires a long product life cycle.
Frameless Touch Panel Design
The PPC-4310 features an IP65 rated front touch panel with 3mm tempered glass. The edge to edge frameless front panel is also a great alternative to traditional open frame PCs for integration into existing industrial machines, control cabinets, kiosks, and cutting-edge full glass touch panel industrial design.
Optimized for Industrial Panel Applications
The embedded touch panel PC is built with NXP’s i.MX8M application processors, which have a guaranteed more-than-10-years lifespan. It has interfaces like USB, RS-485, RS-232, dual Ethernet, and more, and is optimized for industrial HMI and control applications.