In order to improve the mechanical properties of the parts, ETMA performs heat treatments with core and superficial hardening – tempering, carburizing, carbonitriding – and heat treatments with release of tension and hardness correction – tempering, annealing. All treatments are carried out in a controlled atmosphere, thereby ensuring a class of resistance up to 12.9 and high superficial hardness.
• Our team has expertise and proper technical training adapted to this special process, making: measurements for the control of hardness, microhardness, resistance to torque and tensile test
• In this process, ETMA proceeds to the heat treatment of metal parts in mild and low-carbon steel
• Belt Furnaces (MJamaral), Shaker furnace (SIB), Rotating Furnace (multiplex III SIB), Continuous tempering furnace (Termometalicas), Static tempering furnace (Pote / Termometalicas)
• Springs, clips, terminals, washers, electrical connectors, tubes, protection boxes, shafts, spindles, screws, among others.
• Screws and similar parts with resistance classes up to 12.9
All products referred to can be quenched and tempered with hardness from 250 to 450Hv. We can also perform carbonitriding or cementation surface hardening up to 0.3mm of depth and over 450Hv of hardness.